Tuesday, June 23, 2020

My Top Ten Favorite Cute ARMY Bomb Designs

Hello and welcome back to my blog! Just recently, I ordered and received my very first ARMY Bomb. While it's gorgeous just as it is, I've been thinking about decorating it to add some personality to it. I've spent hours flipping through different designs on Pinterest and Twitter for inspiration, and I've compiled a list of some of my very favorite designs. I hope this gives you inspiration as well! Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




First off, we have this GORGEOUS Love Yourself: Answer-themed ARMY Bomb. The color scheme on this is INCREDIBLE. I love how well the artist recreated the holographic effect of the album while adding their own softer flair with the pink and white flowers. Topped off with a holographic butterfly, this is a true masterpiece and a perfect homage to the album.






Next, we've got this beautiful bomb based off The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Pt.1 Pink Version. This simple but lovely design translates so perfectly on the base of this lightstick, and is a great reminder of, in my personal opinion, the very best BTS era to exist.






As a Koya bias, this design really speaks to me. From the different Koya-based emoticons to the adorable, sleepy Koya on top, this decoration is perfect for Koya lovers everywhere. Even if Koya isn't your bias, this design is too adorable to not at least try to persuade you otherwise.






Next, we've got this super fun Hope World inspired lightstick. Though the design is incredibly busy, it all flows together so seemlessly. The artist paid so much attention to detail, from the Hope World album design to the sunflower wrapped around the top of the base. This design is probably the most fun of my top picks. 






The member mic designs seem to be pretty popular among custom ARMY bomb designs, but it's such a classic that it never gets old. This particular one, based off of Jungkook's mic, is so gorgeously done. Designs with this many gems take HOURS to complete, and I commend the artist for their patience.








This one is just. SO cute. If this design doesn't make you fall in love with Mang, then I don't know what will. This design perfectly ties together Mang's color scheme and the Hobicore aesthetic, and I absolutely love it. I could not ask for more in a soft, cutesy design.





This design looks good enough to eat. This minimal but cute Namjoon/Koya design is so well done. The artist really paid so much attention to detail, from the stripes of frosting and sprinkles to the literal cherry on top. Finished off with a Namjoon keychain, this is the perfect design for Namjoon biases with a sweet tooth.






As someone who is still irrevocably in love with Euphoria, this design really speaks to me. While simple, the care used in this work of art is impeccable. The color gradient and handwriting are exquisite, and the flower gems around the top of the base finish off this delicate look.






Can I just say WOW?? The attention to detail in this Serendipity design is INSANE. I love that they managed to include the moon and night sky, the yellow balloon, and Jimin sitting at the edge of the dock. This design genuinely belongs in a museum.






And finally, I found it only appropriate to end with an homage to the BTS song that is dearest to my heart: Spring Day. I don't know if it's just me, but this design really evokes so much emotion. The scene of the boys looking out towards the bare tree during sunrise is a firm reminder that, "the morning will come again. No darkness, no season is eternal." This is such a strikingly beautiful design and I am in awe over the detail.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alright, that's it for this post. Those were just some of my very favorite ARMY bomb designs. I can't wait to use this list for inspiration for my own lightstick. Are there other spectacular designs you've seen that weren't included in this post? Drop them down below! Let's talk about them.(: Thanks again for dropping by, and I hope you have a wonderful day!














No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top Ten Favorite BTS Song Lyrics from 2020

Hello, and welcome back to Bangtannie Blog! We're halfway through the year and BTS have already brought us a plethora of beautiful, mean...