Monday, May 11, 2020

Fifteen Jin Quotes for when You're Sad and Need a Laugh


It is no secret that Kim Seokjin is the king of comedy. His dorky puns and his willingness to act as silly as possible to make us and the members smile are what make him such a funny individual. Here are some of my all-time favorite Jin quotes that make me smile. I hope they make you smile too. (:

1. "Who's the real winner here?"



2. "I wish I could come here with my girlfriend...but I don't have one."

3. "My handsomeness is staining my life."

4. "When the designer brings scissors, I give a rock."



5. "I'm the only 10 here, while everyone else is an 8."

6. "If your heart's not beating, it means you're dead."

7. "Ramen seasoning was invented by a wizard."



8. "Pipe down, you non-artists."

9. "I know that V looks like he might be better looking than me, but it's an illusion."

10. "Fishing is a fight against myself."

11. "Go hospital plz."

12. "Someone said, 'Marry me,' in a chat room. No."

13. "I could do better with my toes than this player."



14. "I hope all the mosquitos go to you tonight."

15. "I haven't burped since I debuted."

Do you have any other favorite Jin quotes? Please share them below! I hope you enjoyed. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top Ten Favorite BTS Song Lyrics from 2020

Hello, and welcome back to Bangtannie Blog! We're halfway through the year and BTS have already brought us a plethora of beautiful, mean...