Thursday, May 21, 2020

Inspirational Quotes from Jimin

Welcome back to the Inspirational Quotes series! Today, I want to focus on Jimin. Just like his demeanor, Jimin's words of encouragement are lovely yet impactful. I hope you enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




"No matter how hard it is right, think of what the result will make you feel."






"If you're going through something tough, think of me. Thinking of me will bring you happiness."






"Compliment more often. As people receive compliments, they become kinder, gentler, and more beautiful."






"Erase all the worries hidden behind your smile, until something good happens."






"Go on your path, even if you live for a day."






"I think life is worth living."






"When it comes to loving yourself, I think it's about asking yourself a lot of questions and learning more about who you are. I think that's the foundation and beginning of learning to love yourself."






"You know that smile that comes from real happiness, not an 'I'm fine' smile? We want you guys to only have that kind of happiness."






"Silence is golden. Don't waste time."






"Never give up on a dream that you have been chasing almost all your life."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That's all for this post! I hope you enjoyed it, and that Jimin's words brought you hope and encouragement today. Do you have any favorite inspirational Jimin quotes that weren't shared? Feel free to drop them in the comments section!










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top Ten Favorite BTS Song Lyrics from 2020

Hello, and welcome back to Bangtannie Blog! We're halfway through the year and BTS have already brought us a plethora of beautiful, mean...