Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Inspirational Quotes from Namjoon

Every single member of BTS has given us a plethora of inspirational and encouraging quotes. Today, I wanna share some of my favorite ones from Namjoon. As a lover of eloquently placed words, I appreciate the way he phrases his thoughts. I hope you enjoy! 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




"Life is more beautiful knowing that we've taken a loan on death. Even light is treasured more when there's darkness."






"Happiness is not something that you have to achieve. You can still feel happy during the process of achieving something."






"It's important to love yourself, please, cherish yourself. Rest a bit, enjoy life, comfortably."






"Everyone suffers in their life. There are many sad days. But rather than sad days, we hope to have better days. That's what makes us live. That's what makes us dream."






"Life is a sculpture that you cast as you make mistakes and learn from them."






"You should live, because you never know how and when our lives are going to change."






"Even if you're not perfect, you're limited edition."






"I hope you know your limits well. But don't stay within those limits. Overcome the limits each day."






"I think that there's no need to live your life based on the standards of others."






"Maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday's me is still me. Today, I am who I am with all of my faults and my mistakes. Tomorrow I may be a tiny bit wiser, and that's me too."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alright, that's it for this post! I hope Namjoon's words encourage you today. Do you have any other Namjoon quotes that you love? Comment them down below!







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top Ten Favorite BTS Song Lyrics from 2020

Hello, and welcome back to Bangtannie Blog! We're halfway through the year and BTS have already brought us a plethora of beautiful, mean...