Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Inspirational Quotes from Hoseok

For some reason, when I was scouring for Hobi quotes, I really had a lot of trouble coming up with even ten, which makes me so sad. Honestly, Jung Hoseok is one of the most genuine men I think, and he always has such inspiring words to say. Truly our ray of sunshine and hope. So here I am to contribute to what should be a more-talked-about topic. Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




"If you don't work hard you'll never produce good results."






"Failure is the mother of success. I learned from that passion and sincerity."






"Don't ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on hope and possibility."






"Know that the pain will pass. And when it does, you will be stronger."






"Let's not push off the things we need to do today for tomorrow."






"A warm smile is the universal language of kindness."






"Never give up on someone that you can't spend a day not thinking about."






"Like you said, as long as it's not a crash but a landing, there would be no regrets."






"Well, I think the key to companionship is trust."






"Now let's take our pride and go toward a bigger world with a bigger dream."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alright, that's it for this post! I hope Hobi's words gave you some peace and hope today. Do you have any other Hoseok quotes that you love that weren't included? Let me know in the comments below. Have a great day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top Ten Favorite BTS Song Lyrics from 2020

Hello, and welcome back to Bangtannie Blog! We're halfway through the year and BTS have already brought us a plethora of beautiful, mean...